Ziptrak Blinds Melbourne were designed because people did not want gaps and wanted a product that was easy to operate. What’s unique about Alfresco Blinds Ziptrak Blinds system and sets it apart from any other are its specifically designed slotted side tracks between which the blind glides smoothly and easily up and down and stops where you want it. Ziptrak blind is held using a cordura tape often called Kedar. This Kedar is high frequency welded to the fabric (not stitched as it looks ugly). This Kedar comes in 4 colours: White, Beige, Primrose and Black. The black has a tendency to fade slightly so ends up looking a dark charcoal colour. This Kedar is very strong and can withstand a lot of force which means the Ziptrak Fabric is held tightly in the channel.Advantages of Ziptrak Blinds Kedar is that you can tighten the fabric and as it is round it doesn’t jam as much as in windy conditions, especially when a motor is used. Disadvantages of the Ziptrak Kedar is you can always see it so you have to choose a colour that will go with your area
Over the past 6 years Ziptrak Cafe Blinds in Clear PVC and Mesh fabric have become hugely popular and now are the most popular single blind external system sold in the Melbourne market.
Alfresco Blinds Melbourne have specifically chosen The Ziptrak Blinds System to be the system to best enclose your alfresco entertaining areas, Verandah, or Outdoor patio with blinds that protect you from the elements – be they rain, wind or sun – and ensure privacy and complete comfort.
For many people it has been a difficult task to operate big window and pergola blinds. Conventional spring loaded blinds have to be pulled down and held down against the tension of the springs while the operator moves from side to side to fasten the bottom of the blind by means of buckles or leather straps. This is time consuming and cumbersome.Vertical screening made quick and easy to operate, ideal for commercial operations. That’s why Ziptrak Blinds Melbourne were developed.
- Maintains external views
- Provide complete light seal if blockout material used
- Protect against UV rays
- Stop wind and rain from ruining outdoor entertaining
- Provide comfortable shade
- Stop insects from intruding
- Extremely easy to use
- Unobtrusive when not in use
- Ziptrak can also be used as external sunshade blinds for windows.
HOLD DOWN LOCKS
Zip trak offer a great range of hold down options including a easy to use centre release lock. Their range of Centre release locks or channel locks can be operated from inside or outside. This helps to achieve maximum usability in a range of difficult installations.
Asthetics are always a matter of personal opinion however we often find customers prefer the look of the Zipscreen top box cassette and the more sleek side channel design. However, where a top box is not used many customers prefer the look of the open style Ziptrak blind.
Standard Track colours include:
- Clear PVC – for wind and rain protection.
- Tint PVC – dark, light and white opaque for wind,rain and glare protection.
- Screen/Mesh- create shade,keep your view and protection from the wind 30 plus colors. Available in Shadeview,Outlook, Solscape and Ferrari Soltis
- Full blockout
- Standard Track colours include:
- and mill finish.Powder coating to any colourbond colour available as an extra.
Standard Bottom pocket colours –
- Cream (Bottom pockets on ShadeView, Soltis and AK420 are made the same material)
- Optional new powder coated extruded bottom rail.
All Fittings are only available in Black e.g. handles, stops and bottom locks.