Motorised Blinds are a great way to enhance your lifestyle, comfort and security whilst providing you with total control in your home. Alfresco blinds co use only the best in proven and tested Australian & European manufactured motors and components.
We offer a complete range of motorised external and internal blinds which all come with a 5 year warranty supported by the manufacturer. Motorised Blinds offer the benefit of convenience, without having to manually retract blinds using a chain or crank.
Alfresco Blinds co utilises motorisation for an array of products which include:
- Ziptrak Blinds
- Roller Blinds
- Roman Blinds
- Internal Sunscreens
- Fold Arm Awnings
- Outdoor Alfresco Blinds
Key Points to why you would motorise your blinds include:
- Motorised blinds are the most child safe option for window coverings as they eliminate the presence of manually operated cords or chains which can be hazardous to young children.
- Motorisation also eliminates the physical wear and tear caused through manual operation and treatment of blinds. Once installed, the motors have internal top and bottom limits set to ensure that blinds will never exceed their intended position.
- Motorisation offers the convenience of operating single or multiple blinds in unison with the use of various remotes.
- Motors have now been developed to in-corporate Sun sensors and wind / rain sensors that React instantly to the weather conditions. Blinds are automatically deployed when the sun strikes the building façade; wind and rain sensors can ensure external shades are retracted when the weather turns unpleasant to protect blinds from damage.
- Motorisation is a convenient feature for the elderly and people with disabilities enabling them to operate heavy blinds with ease or enable operation of blinds on high or difficult to reach windows. Motorisation offers the ultimate in convenient operation.
top business sites